Welcome to BOB
This is a guide to get you started with building on BOB. BOB is leveraging an OP Stack-based rollup and is EVM compatible. This means that you can use the same tools and libraries that you are used to from Ethereum. In addition, BOB provides several useful tools to interact with Bitcoin.
We love to work closely with you to make BOB useful to your use-case and ideas. For help, feedback, and bug reports, talk to us on Telegram
- Hello Bitcoin: Develop your first smart contract on BOB.
- Connect to BOB: Connect to the BOB networks.
- Local Development: Set up a local development environment for EVM and Bitcoin.
- sats-wagmi: Learn how to use the sats-wagmi React hooks library to connect your app with Bitcoin wallets like UniSat, Leather, Xverse, and MetaMask.
- Bitcoin Light Client: Learn how to interact with Bitcoin by proving transaction inclusion on BOB.
- Use MetaMask for Bitcoin: Learn how to use MetaMask for Bitcoin on BOB.
- Use tBTC, wBTC, or other ERC20 Tokens as Fee Tokens on BOB: Learn how to use tBTC and wBTC as fee tokens on BOB.
- Test Bitcoin Locally with Regtest: Learn how to set up a local Bitcoin regtest network.
- Inscribe and Transfer Ordinals: Learn how to inscribe and transfer Ordinals (text, BRC20s, ...) on BOB.
- Deploy, Mint, and Transfer BRC20s: Learn how to deploy, mint, and transfer BRC20s on BOB.
- P2P Swap BTC and ERC20: Learn how to build a P2P Bitcoin marketplace on BOB using a BTC light client to eliminate trusted third parties.
- Inscribing Ordinals With Unisat Wallet: Learn how to inscribe Ordinals (text, BRC20s, ...) with the UniSat wallet.
- Use MetaMask to Inscribe and Transfer Ordinals: Learn how to inscribe Ordinals (text, BRC20s, ...) with the UniSat wallet.
- Unify BTC and EVM Assets: Learn how to unify BTC and EVM assets with a single wallet by using MetaMask snaps.
- zkVM Taproot Address Verification: Learn how to prove ownership of a Bitcoin taproot address using zkVM and Bonsai.
- Wallets: Learn how to use wallets on BOB.
- APIs: Learn how to use APIs on BOB.
- Rust zkVM: Learn how to write Rust off-chain code that can be verified on-chain on BOB.
- Oracles: Learn how to use oracles on BOB.
- Contracts: Overview of contracts deployed on BOB.